Some goods, such as flowers, must always be kept at the same temperature, regardless of whether it is winter or summer.
Therefore, with our model arktik 4000N/K, we offer a way to keep your goods at a positive temperature
even in extreme situations with operating temperatures below 0 °C.
The unit is suitable for trailers up to 32 m³ or insulated 20-ft-long containers.
Our units consist of two parts: the condenser on the outside and the evaporator on the inside of the trailer.
Both parts are mounted on an insulating core and form an easy to install plug-and-play unit.
We use the same casing for all our refrigeration units standardising the size of the cutout for all trailers.
The casing is made of power-coated steel sheet including a shapely front hood made of ABS plastic.
An electronic controller monitors and regulates the operating temperature.
Automatic periodic defrosting is provided by a programmable electronic thermostat and an electronic thawing-off device.
Behind the lockable operating cover you will find a control switch and a light switch for the interior lighting of the refrigeration trailer.
Technical Data 4000N/K
2 to10 °C
max. operating temperature
max. volume trailer
400/3~ V *
current consumption LRA
* Model even available with a 230/1~V power supply
current consumption FLA
Hot gas W
air flow evaporator
air flow condenser
protection class, mounting side
The data indicated refers to a set temperature of 2 °C • Refrigeration is based on the following operating conditions:
outside temperature 30 °C, RH 50% • Insulation with a k-value of 0.2 W/m2K is recommended.
• CFC-free refrigerant R452A, GWP 2141
• digital thermostat
• water-resistant lockable control panel
• suction line cooled compressor
• automatic hot gas defrosting
• weatherproof electrical plug and socket
• pre-wired cable to connect light
• Eco-friendly CFC-free refrigerant, minimal energy consumption
• plug & play installation – easy handling, excellent usability
• premium-quality, German engineering
• weather-resistant, robust construction
• reliable and quiet operation
• low maintenance
• low weight
• elegant and timeless design
– First 12-months warranty on parts and labour
– additional 12 months on parts only
– fast spare parts’ selection and immediate delivery