Some goods, such as flowers, are sensitive to temperature and need special care.
They must always be kept at the same temperature, regardless of whether it is winter or summer.
Therefore, with our model arktik 2500N/K, we offer a way to keep your goods at a positive temperature
even in extreme situations with operating temperatures below 0 °C.
Our units consist of two parts: the condenser on the outside and the evaporator on the inside of the trailer.
Both parts are mounted on an insulating core and form an easy to install plug-and-play unit.
We use the same casing for all our refrigeration units standardising the size of the cutout for all trailers.
The casing is made of power-coated steel sheet including a shapely front hood made of ABS plastic.
An electronic controller monitors and regulates the operating temperature.
Automatic periodic defrosting is provided by a programmable electronic thermostat and an electronic thawing-off device.
Behind the lockable operating cover you will find a control switch and a light switch for the interior lighting of the refrigeration trailer.
Technical Data 2500N/K
2 to10 °C
max. operating temperature
max. volume trailer
current consumption LRA
air flow evaporator
air flow condenser
protection class, mounting side
The data indicated refers to a set temperature of 2 °C • Refrigeration is based on the following operating conditions:
outside temperature 30 °C, RH 50% • Insulation with a k-value of 0.2 W/m2K is recommended.
• CFC-free refrigerant R452A, GWP 2141
• digital thermostat
• water-resistant lockable control panel
• suction line cooled compressor
• automatic electric defrosting
• weatherproof electrical plug and socket
• pre-wired cable to connect the light inside the trailer
• oval wall light and light bulb
• Eco-friendly CFC-free refrigerant, minimal energy consumption
• plug & play installation – easy handling, excellent usability
• premium-quality, German engineering
• weather-resistant, robust construction
• reliable and quiet operation
• low maintenance
• low weight
• elegant and timeless design
– First 12-months warranty on parts and labour
– additional 12 months on parts only
– fast spare parts’ selection and immediate delivery